All poster authors are requested to submit their poster in electronic form (ePoster). On site, all ePosters can be viewed at the ePoster stations.
Please note the following technical requirements:
- File type – Upload as PDF or PPT(X)
- Format – 16:9 Landscape
- Number of pages – 1 slide
- Please note the poster ID clearly legible in red in the top right corner of the ePoster
You are welcome to use our PowerPoint template.
If you already have a poster in DIN A0 as a printable file, you can also use this - please note, however, that the screens of the stations cannot then be fully utilised.
The preferred language of the presentation (ePoster and lecture) is English.
The upload of ePosters is possible from Friday, 4 November 2022 until Monday, 21 November 2022.
Step-by-step instructions for uploading your ePoster
1. Create an account at the following portal:
> Go to the registration portal
2. Log in to the upload center with the created account data:
> To the upload center
3. Verify your registration with the following one-time verification code you have received with our email on information on your ePoster submission.
If you submitted multiple abstracts, you will receive the code multiple times. The code is the same for all your presentations. You need to verify only once with this code for the event.
4. Upload your displayed contribution(s) under "Presentation file upload". Confirm at the end by clicking the "Submit Presentation" button.
As the presentations will be technically checked again before the congress and adjustments may be necessary, a timely submission is important.
If you have any queries regarding this, please contact the following:
Technical queries about the submission:
Organisational queries on submission: